Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Broken But Stronger (Songs In My Playlist)



I know my heart will never be the same
But I'm telling myself I'll be okay
Even on my weakest days
I get a little bit stronger

1. A Little Bit Stronger - A remake by Danielle Bradbery (The Voice USA Season 4 Winner), as popularized by Sara Evans and also sang by Leighton Meester. Geeez, I'm not a tear jerk but I got kinda teary-eyed every time Danielle hits the chorus. Heart breaking yet empowering.

________________________________________________________________________





Awit na nananawagan, baka sakaling napakikinggan, Pag ibig na palaisipan sa kanta na lang idaraan 
Nag aabang sa langit, sa mga ulap sumisilip 
Sa likod ng mga tala, kahit sulyap lang darna
2. Narda - A remake by Krizza Neri (The Protege Winner), as popularized by Kamikazee. I personally believe that this is the best rendition of this song. Originally, a rock song but Krizza's angelic and soothing tone definitely made it more touching and heart-warming. Gave me goosies all the time!


________________________________________________________________________




And though there are times when I hate you
'Cause I can't erase
The times that you hurt me and put tears on my face
And even now, while I hate you,
It pains me to say
I know I'll be there at the end of the day

3. Broken-Hearted Girl - by Beyonce. Hands down to the Queen B for this song. Painful, yet tastefully delivered. The lyrics just hits me all the time! It brings out the broken-hearted in me



________________________________________________________________________





You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defences up
Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack

4. Heart Attack - by Demi Lovato. You rock girl! I love the beat and I love to sing this song on my next Karaoke! I'm currently LSS with this song.

_______________________________________________________________________







These are the special times
Times we'll remember
These are the precious times
The tender times, we'll hold in our hearts forever
These are the sweetest times
These times together
And through it all one thing will always be true
The special times are the times I share with you


5. These Are The Special Times - A remake by Christina Aguilera (My Kind of Christmas), as popularized by Celine Dione. The first X-mas song I've ever listened for the year 2013. haha! I feel that this song is not just applicable during the holiday seasons but for the rest of the year. It makes you reminisce all the special memories you had with a person, memories that we'll hold in our hearts forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment