Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Nothing...Just a Few Thoughts

A few thoughts I've pondered. I'm indeed a human, sensitive and vulnerable at times.
                                                                        ***Why hurt a person who would never hurt you?

***I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

***Not making a choice was an option. Now that it has created a strong perception to everyone's mind, it cannot be taken back. They gaze at me with those symphatetic stares and with so much helplessness, I suffer in silence. As it becomes sporadic, I will be hit where it hurts the most and a laughing stock to people is all I will be. This is what i will have to go through...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment