Sunday, December 22, 2013

I've Learned That...


At times when we're alone, flashbacks are inevitable. They create a portal to the past. An open highway for the mind, the soul and the heart. Most people say, forget the past and move on to the future. I say, learn from the past and be a better person in the future. My journey to the past has opened up a lot of realizations, lessons from which, I may or may not learn from. I need direction. Hopefully, I can make ends meet - the past and the present.

In my life I've LEARNED that:

...people come and go. 
...i can feel so helpless at times.
...i am vulnerable and people can play with that vulnerability.
...i am gullible.
...i am caring.
...some people wanted to be cared and yet caring is not their thing.
...people will hit you where it hurts the most.
...i value faith and morality.
...i am a sinner and a saint.
...i expect when people make promises and get hurt if they forget or break it.
...i am selfish and selfless.
...people can deceive and lie to you.
...i lie too.
...what we see outside is not always the mere reflection of what's inside, may it be in emotions or character.
...i am superior but inferior as well.
...at times, i feel tired of fighting for what I believe in or for what I'm feeling.
...at times giving- up becomes an option.
...we can fool the world but we cannot fool our hearts.
...prayers are powerful.
...i am not a fool.
...being an option to someone hurts.
...i can play a fool so I can go with the flow.
...my instincts are sometimes wrong.
...my gut-feel are most of the time right.
...being high-profile is exhausting.
...i have a heart.
...i can want so bad and hurt so bad.
...true friends will stay no matter what.
...i can keep everything to myself and be happy or suffer in silence.
...it's hard to fulfill great expectations of the people around you.
...i am very very patient.
...if i'm silent, it's either  i'm bad trip, serious mode or mad as hell.
...i am jealous.
...i try hard to please everybody.
...i love 100%.
...i am a happy spender.
...i have big dreams and i need to work hard.
...i can hurt myself.
...my guardian angel is beside me.
...God is always forgiving.
...no matter how you dress a person, true character will always show.
...i can love and accept a person no matter how negative a person is.
...i am overly sensitive at times.
...i cry.
..,people can hit you below the belt.
...not all friends are trust-worthy, even the closest ones.
...i am scared to get old and be alone.
...i should choose what not and what to believe.
...a person will not catch you if you fall.
...people may not always be true of what they show to you.
...victory is sweet and losing hurts a lot.
...if i'm done with you then i'm done.
...I don't believe in karma but sometimes there are circumstances that show us what goes around, comes around.
...there's a thing called "destiny".
...God is indeed powerful.
...it hurts when a friend makes me feel small
...if my self-worth is broken, i have to pick-up the pieces because that's what's gonna be left of me.
...there's nothing to fear if it's the truth.







No comments:

Post a Comment